Friday, August 21, 2009

Thai Version of Wipe Out

Friday Photo Flashback

My friends and I were contestants in a TV game show similar to Wipe Out. I am the one on the right. I have no idea why we posed like that :). Probably just being silly/goofy! I was one of the last two final contestants and I lost on the balance challenge (we had to stand and try to balance ourselves on a log in a pond while trying to knock our opponent off with something (I can't remember what we used). I got knocked off first.


Previous Friday Photo Flashback:

- My Graduation Day in Thailand

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I don't know why, but this photo makes me laugh! :)

Hazel said...

That must have been lots of fun! :-)

I joined FPF for the first time today.

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I love it!! Fun photos of friends acting goofy are my favorites because it shows so much happiness! What a great pic - thanks for sharing ~

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, how fun!! I would be soooo nervous to be in that kind of game!!!!! You must have been good to be one of the last contestants!!!!

Laurencita said...

It seems to me you really enjoyed the fun. huh!

Muthering Heights said...

That is so funny! Great photo!

Erin said...

How fun!

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

Hehehe that's awesome! Very fun. ;P

A Must-See Video for Every Christian