Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Civil War Battle Reenactment at Willamette Mission State Park. It was very interesting and loud :). We also enjoyed walking through the Union Camp, the Confederate Camp, and the Civilian Camp, learning about the medical/hospital history, listening to the period music demonstration, and asking questions :).
2. Fireworks. We had fun doing fireworks (the kids' reactions were priceless :)) and watching spectacular firework shows from our front yard.
3. Korean Night at George Fox University. The Korean exchange students (from a Christian college in South Korea) put together a Korean Night for the host families (we hosted a Korean student for a weekend). We enjoyed Korean food and were thrilled to hear "Lord, I Lift Your Name on High" sung in Korean.
4. Playing tennis. We had lots of fun. Eric and I had not played tennis for 20 some years. Isaiah (8) picked it up so fast.
5. Free download of Bible Songs for Kids and Inspirational Christian Music by Greg Howlett.