Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Thai food. Last Friday was my beloved husband's birthday and we went out to celebrate at the Thai restaurant in our town. I may be biased (since I was born and raised in Thailand)...I think Thai food is the best (most delicious) cuisine in the world :).
2. Answers for Life course. I won the Answers for Life course giveaway at the CreationConverstaions Chat with one of the authors (Terri Cave...the other author is Steve Ham). I'm looking forward to using this evangelistic and apologetics study (which includes a Leader Guide, a Workbook, and a DVD) with my kids and with others who might be interested in.
3. Today is my daughter's 17th birthday! She is the best daughter anyone could ever wish for! She is a beautiful young lady after God's own heart. For her birthday this year, she is asking her family and friends to not give her any gifts, but instead give money to help the orphans in Russia through The Harbor. You can read her post on her blog explaining about the plight of these orphans when they turn 17.
4. Minute to Win It Games. We picked out several games from the website to play at the birthday party tomorrow. The kids, my husband, and I have had lots of fun practicing these games :). I love the fact that the materials needed for these games can be found around the house and yet they provide great entertainment.
5. Keith Green 28-28-28. Keith Green was my all time favorite Christian musician because he was totally sold out for Christ. He lived what he preached and sang.
Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.