The New Living Translation presents the Give the Word contest and giveaway, a partnership with three great ministries—the Dream Center, Oasis International, and Wycliffe Bible Translators. All three of these ministries Give the Word to people and in places where it is desperately needed, and all three will benefit from the Give the Word contest. Wycliffe Bible Translators translates the Bible into new languages, so everyone can hear the Word of God in their own tongue. Oasis International distributes and publishes affordable Bibles and Christian books throughout Africa, giving greater access to the Word there. And the Dream Center reaches out with Christ’s love to the poor and marginalized in Los Angeles.
Your vote will determine which ministry gets the largest cash grant—up to $5,000. And just for voting, you’ll get a chance to win two NLT Study Bibles—one for you, and one to give away! We’re also going to give you the chance to win Bibles for your favorite ministry, and one Grand Prize Winner will travel to Wycliffe’s world headquarters in Orlando, FL, to experience the exciting world of Bible translation first-hand at the WordSpring Discovery Center, or they can choose to donate the value of that trip to Wycliffe instead.
With the Give the Word Bible Contest and Giveaway:
• Ministries win: Each time the NLT Facebook Page reaches a fan count milestone, votes will be tallied and the three ministries will receive cash donations from the New Living Translation and Tyndale House Publishers.
• Everyone wins: Everyone who enters on the Bible Contest website wins a free download of Matthew West reading the Christmas story.
• Daily NLT Study Bible winners: Vote on the NLT Facebook page and you will be entered to win two NLT Study Bibles—one to keep and one to give away. A new winner will be chosen every day.
• Weekly Give the Word Locally winners: Tell us about a deserving local ministry on the NLT Bible Contest website and they could win five NLT Study Bibles and $250 worth of NLT products.
• One Grand Prize winner will enjoy a unique trip customized just for them and their family (or three guests of their choice), to Wycliffe Bible Translators world headquarters and the WordSpring Discovery Center where they will experience firsthand the exciting world of Bible translation. The Grand Prize winner could also choose to donate the value of the trip--$2000--to Wycliffe instead.