Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Top 10 Reads of 2010

Here are my top 10 reads of 2010 (besides the Bible, of course :)).

10. Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris
9.   Dug Down Deep by Joshua Harris
8.   Follow: A Simple and Profound Call to Live Like Jesus by Floyd McClung
7.   Reborn To Be Wild (Reviving Our Radical Pursuit of Jesus) by Ed Underwood
6.   One Million Arrows by Julie Ferwerda
5.   To Those Who Suffer by Sean Nolan
4.   Costly Grace (A Contemporary View of Bonhoeffer's The Cost of Discipleship) by Jon Walker
3.   True Religion by Palmer Chinchen
2.   Life without Limits by Nick Vujicic
1.   Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado

You can click on the titles to read my reviews or to get more information about the books. There were many more great books that I read this year; it was really difficult for me to pick only the top ten :).  What was your favorite read of 2010?  Please share.

No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian