Sunday, December 19, 2010

CHRISTmas--Facebook Version

I usually do not like anything that tries to add something to the Biblical account.  However, I find the video below quite interesting.  It may help people ponder at Christ's birth in a new way.


As you recapture the wonder of our Redeemer's birth, may you be reminded of His amazing grace and be refreshed by His awesome love!  Rejoice...rejoice...Immanuel...God with us!

Merry CHRISTmas and have a blessed New Year, everyone!

~ Click here to find the links to other Spiritual Sundays posts.

4 comments:

Beth in NC said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! I love it! I am going to share too! Thanks for sharing with us.

Love,
Beth

Haelie said...

I saw that the other day, too. Very thought provoking video. Glad you shared it here. Hope you are doing well! Checked in via Spiritual Sundays.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

very cool...

Charlotte said...

Very interesting. My how times have changed.
Have a blessed Christmas.
Charlotte

A Must-See Video for Every Christian