It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story)
1. I love chocolate covered coffee beans, Haagen-Dazs ice cream bars, Cheesecake gelato, and Triple Chocolate gelato. I can snack on these all day long :).
2. We got a new comfy couch (Chocolate Brown Italian Leather Sofa). We had the old one for 11 years and it was falling apart.
3. We attended a 3D advance screening of Planes: Fire & Rescue on Monday. You can read my review here.
4. You might laugh but it's true that I had lived without a cell phone until now :). For safety/ emergency, my husband wanted me to have a cell phone so he got me one with unlimited calls and unlimited text messages. What am I going to do with it? I don't like talking on the phone. I guess I'll just go texting-crazy :).
5. Free Kindle edition of Life to the Max (A Max Lucado Digital Sampler) at the time of this posting.
Bonus: I'm currently hosting 2 DVD giveaways on my other blog: When Calls the Heart "The Dance" and The Perfect Summer.