Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday's Fave Five #100

It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story)

My Fave Five this week:

1. I love chocolate covered coffee beans, Haagen-Dazs ice cream bars, Cheesecake gelato, and Triple Chocolate gelato. I can snack on these all day long :).

2. We got a new comfy couch (Chocolate Brown Italian Leather Sofa). We had the old one for 11 years and it was falling apart.

3. We attended a 3D advance screening of Planes: Fire & Rescue on Monday. You can read my review here.

4. You might laugh but it's true that I had lived without a cell phone until now :). For safety/ emergency, my husband wanted me to have a cell phone so he got me one with unlimited calls and unlimited text messages. What am I going to do with it? I don't like talking on the phone. I guess I'll just go texting-crazy :). 

5. Free Kindle edition of Life to the Max (A Max Lucado Digital Sampler) at the time of this posting.

Bonus: I'm currently hosting 2 DVD giveaways on my other blog: When Calls the Heart "The Dance" and The Perfect Summer.

5 comments:

Faith said...

Yay for cell phones with texting!! I've had a cell since my pregnancy with my now 15 yr old girl but my oldest wanted me to get one with texting so I did about 5 years ago. It comes in handy now that both girls are on the go so much, especially as the oldest is in college about 4 hrs away from us! I love chocolate anything too but am limiting that stuff now......a great treat though for sure!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Barbara H. said...

I don't like talking on the phone much, either, but I love having a cell phone with me in case I have any problems while out. I didn't text much at first, but now I have found it very handy.

My middle son really like chocolate covered coffee beans.

Kathie said...

I love being able to text - so convenient. but I rarely talk on the phone.

I enjoy Hagen Daz ice cream - such a treat! I don't get it very often - it's pretty pricey up here.

Tim Keller had a great list of free/cheap Kindle books. even some novels. It's on Twitter if you're interested.

Many blessings

Susanne said...

Your treat list has my mouth watering!! Yum!

I'm sure I'll be seeing that movie at some point when it comes out on DVD as the dayhome kids will want it for movie day. I sort of miss going to the theatre with my kids when they were younger.

Willow said...

I noticed a theme here---chocolate coffee beans, chocolate gelato, chocolate couch---just don't chew on the sofa :)

Hurray for the texting! I'm a phone-phobe too and love texting.

A Must-See Video for Every Christian