It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story)
My Fave Five this week:
1. On Saturday, my husband and I drove to visit our daughter (who is away in college). We had a wonderful time. We enjoyed sushi and Starbucks S'mores Frapp and just hanging out. I'm so thankful for a blessed relationship we have with her.
2. IDOP (International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church) Webcast on Nov. 1st and the webcast on Nov. 2nd. These events were hosted by Open Doors with special guests David Platt, Nik Ripken, and musical guest, Selah!
3. On Tuesday, we took the boys to a free 3D advance screening of Big Hero 6 (which comes out in theatres today). We all loved it. You can read my review here.
4. Check out this month's Free Audiobook at Christianaudio.com: The Attributes Of God Vol.1 by A.W. Tozer! And check out this free ebook, "Answers to Prayers" by George Muller!
5. I hope you'll take time to watch this touching & powerful video about a dying, young man who made everyday count for God's glory and His kingdom. We are never promised tomorrow.
The Rest of Clayton's Story from Jacob Lewis on Vimeo.
Bonus: I'm currently hosting 3 giveaways: