Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Give Thanks to God!

This is an invitation to joyfully enter into God's presence with praise and gratitude for God's goodness, love, and faithfulness which endures forever.

First of all, let us be thankful that we (God's children) can freely and boldly approach the throne of God. What a privilege it is!

Knowing Who God is gives us plenty of reasons to praise and thank Him unceasingly. The more I know God, the more I love & esteem Him and the more I am grateful for Him! He alone is worthy to be praised, honored, and adored! From Psalm 100,
1. Know that the Lord is God--He is the only true living God. Praise Yahweh (The Lord, I Am)!
2. Know that He is our Creator--He made us. Praise Elohim (Creator God)!
3. Know that we are not our own, but His. We belong to God. Praise Adonai (Lord and Master)!
4. Know that we are His people--He is our King/Ruler. Praise Jesus, our King of kings and Lord of lords!
5. Know that we are the sheep of His pasture--He takes care of us. The Lord is our Shepherd; we lack nothing. Praise Yahweh Rohi (The Lord My Shepherd)!
6. Know that the Lord is eternally good/benevolent all the time and He always loves us without end. Praise El Olam (The Everlasting God)!
7. Know that He is faithful through all generations. God always keeps His promises. Praise El Hanne'eman (The Faithful God)!
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make Your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that Your love stands firm forever, that You have established Your faithfulness in Heaven itself." (Psalm 89:1-2)
Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, I am so thankful that I can come to You anytime. Thank You for always loving me and for being so good to me! Thank You for Your faithfulness through all generations. Please bless all my children and all generations thereafter to be Christ's faithful followers and servants. I am forever grateful for Who You are! I want to know You more and make You known. In Jesus' Name, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian