1. I am thankful for God's protection over my brother. Someone threw/dropped a brick onto his car while he was driving slowly through a residential area. The brick caused the hood to flip up and crack the windshield. My brother was shaken up but was not hurt.
2. I am thankful for the warm fire (from our wood stove) that my husband makes in the evenings (when the weather is cold). I find it very relaxing and cozy :).
3. I am thankful for our harvest from the garden this year: corn, green beans, zucchini, Hungarian peppers, Thai peppers, tomatoes, and cucumbers. We also get blackberries and pears on our property.
4. I am thankful for hymns and their writers. I'm so glad that the hymn writers shared their God-given talents with us. Their lyrics are mostly Biblically based, God-centered, meaningful, giving praise to God with utmost reverence and humble adoration. Some of my favorite hymns are Be Thou My Vision, I Surrender All, Amazing Grace, Jesus Paid It All, I Need Thee Every Hour, To God Be the Glory, He Lives, and May the Mind of Christ, My Savior.
5. I am thankful for God's marvelous creation. I love the outdoors and love taking pictures. My Father's World is one of my blogs where I post the photos that I've taken of His beautiful creation. "I will praise You, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders." Psalm 9:1