Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Open My Eyes, Lord!

This is a plea/a prayer for God to help us see wonderful things in His Word and obey His Word, according to His goodness, grace, and mercy, not our merit. Every breath is a gift from God. Only by God's grace, we can live, believe, serve, and obey Him. Only by His grace, our spiritual eyes are opened. Some people read/know the Bible but they are still blind spiritually (unable to perceive and appreciate all the wondrous, glorious treasures/benefits in God's Word). We need God to open the eyes of our heart/our understanding.

Prayer: Lord, "Be good to Your servant while I live, that I may obey Your Word. Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in Your law." Please help me never cease to marvel at and delight in Your Word.

1 comment:

Dhaval Hirapara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

A Must-See Video for Every Christian