1. I am thankful for our niece's son who is turning one tomorrow. He has been such a blessing...a bright sunshine in her life which is full of hardships and struggles.
2. I am thankful that my children have wonderful, God-fearing friends. Few but fantastic :)!
3. I am thankful that my husband's wide angled glaucoma is not getting worse. His eye pressure's test result on Monday was encouraging.
4. I am thankful that my children are not materialistic and they have learned that "it is more blessed to give than to receive." Every year, they enjoy packing shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child and spending their money on Gospel tracts, Bibles, animals, etc. for native missionaries and needy families from Gospel for Asia's gift catalogs.
5. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father's unconditional and unfailing love. He knows everything about me (my ugly side and all) and yet He still loves me :). My earthly father was an alcoholic who physically abused my mom. Eventually, my mom took my brother and me away from him. Even when we were still living with him, we hardly ever saw him home (he was out drinking with friends and he also cheated on my mom). Sadly, he does not know his own children; my brother and I do not really know him, either. (I did forgive him for everything.) I'm so glad that my Heavenly Father knows and loves me. And I know and love Him!
Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.