Saturday, November 21, 2009

Give Thanks


Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.

"Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known among the nations what He has done." 1 Chronicles 16:8

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  His love endures forever." Psalm 136:1

Let's all give thanks to the Lord for who He is and for what He has done!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving, everyone!

P.S. I am hosting 2 giveaways right now. You can win a poster print and a rolled canvas. Please scroll down and take a look :).

Previous Songs:
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
- He Knows My Name
- Oh Lord, You're Beautiful!
- What the Lord Has Done in Me
- I Surrender All
- Mighty To Save
- Could I Be Called a Christian?
- Cry Out to Jesus
- Jesus, Be the Center
- God of Justice
- Love That Will Not Let Me Go
- I Will Offer Up My Life
- When It's All Been Said and Done
- Knowing You, Jesus
- In Christ Alone
- Be Thou My Vision

4 comments:

annies home said...

what a perfect song for Thanksgiving we have so much to be thankful for

Lisa notes... said...

A beautiful song and a beautiful video, too. I join you in giving thanks to the Lord! He definitely is good!

Karen said...

Amen....beautiful song of thanks....

Peggy said...

Blessings...so timely this song but since you know I love Don Moen, I believe this song of Giving Thanks is for all seasons all year! May your Thanksgiving time be filled with all His goodness & love! He is so good!
And His love endures forever...n' ever! Have you heard Don Moen with Thank You, Lord? I think I have it scheduled to post this week. So enjoyed your visit today :)

A Must-See Video for Every Christian