Friday, November 20, 2009

To Grandma's House We Go

Friday Photo Flashback 


Every year (except maybe once or twice in the past 18 years), we celebrate our Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's house.  It's where our kids get to see their cousins and their aunt.  The picture above was taken on Thanksgiving Day in 2000 before our third child was born (in 2001).  We all are looking forward to going to Grandma's house again this coming Thursday :).

Have a blessed Thanksgiving, everyone!

P.S. I am hosting 3 giveaways right now. You can win custom thank-you cards, a poster print, and a rolled canvas. Please scroll down and take a look :).

Previous Friday Photo Flashback:
- Best Brothers...Best Buddies
- Harvest Festival
- I Love Mommy & Daddy
- Corn Roast Festival
- A Taste of Thailand
- I Could Never Promise You
- In Father's Hands
- Thai Version of Wipe Out
- My Graduation Day in Thailand

6 comments:

His Unfailing Love said...

nice picture, it's good to be with the in-laws once in a while...

Chubskulit Rose said...

My in-laws family always celebrate thanksgiving at my Father-in-laws house too. Great memories.

My chubby Look

Carin said...

What a great way to spend Thanksgiving. Have fun again this year!

RCUBEs said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you LFG! What a wonderful way to be thankful for all the things God bestowed us with like families! Blessings.

More Than Words said...

What a sweet picture of all of you! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving this year too. My mom always comes to our home. Have a wonderful day!!

Muthering Heights said...

Have a wonderful trip!

A Must-See Video for Every Christian