Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday #11

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey 

This week...
1. I am thankful that no matter what's going on, God is in control of everything.  "The living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne." Revelation 4:9

2. I am thankful for the victory we have in Jesus Christ.  Jesus won the victory over sin and death for us all.  "Thanks be to God!  He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

3. I am thankful for all God's blessings upon my life and my family...big and small...visible and invisible...realized and not recognized.

4. I am thankful that my 8 year old son did not get burned too badly when he accidentally fell and touched the woodstove.

5. I am thankful that my 16 year old daughter is using her God-given gifts wisely and for His glory.  One of her articles was accepted for publication in a Christian teen magazine.  She also has been a contributor at Growing in Grace Magazine (Christian online magazine for ladies) for almost 2 years.

I would like to share a poem I wrote this week giving thanks to the Lord.  Have a blessed Thanksgiving, everyone!

Thank You, Lord, for who You are
Thanks for love beyond compare
Thanks for grace beyond measure
Thanks for forgiveness beyond number
Thanks for mercy beyond boundaries
Thanks for provision beyond necessity
Thanks for hope beyond evidence
Thanks for joy beyond circumstance
Thanks for strength beyond comprehension
Thanks for heaven beyond imagination
Thanks for wonders beyond words
Thanks for life beyond earth
Thanks for peace beyond understanding
Thanks for all and everything
Thank You, Lord, for including me in Your family
Thanks to You daily through all eternity

P.S. I'm having two giveaways on this blog: Rolled Canvas and Poster Print (to be made from one of your digital photos). I'm also hosting another giveaway (4 free movie tickets) on my HSB blog. Hope you will stop by and enter :)!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations to your daughter on her publication. How exciting!

A Must-See Video for Every Christian