Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It Is Good


Photobucket

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; to declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night.  For You, Lord, have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands.  O Lord, how great are Your works!  Your thoughts are very deep." Psalm 92:1-2, 4-5

Indeed, it is good to give thanks to the Lord and to sing praises to His name.  I hope and pray that I'll always have a thankful heart and the attitude of gratitude.  "Simple gratitude helps us experience God at work in every moment of every day."(Harriet Crosby)  Day and night...I shall declare God's lovingkindness and faithfulness.  Let's make everyday a day of Thanksgiving!

"Thanks be to God!  He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

P.S. I'm having two giveaways on this blog: Rolled Canvas and Poster Print (to be made from one of your digital photos).  I'm also hosting another giveaway (4 free movie tickets) on my HSB blog.  Hope you will stop by and enter :)!

Previous WFW:
- Worship

5 comments:

ozjane said...

Beautifull photo to illustrate a wonderful word from His word.

Susan said...

Thanks so much for joining us today!!

What an awesome, thank~filled
post!!!

Blessings to you♥

SnoWhite said...

I love that psalm!!

Cathy said...

Just beautiful, thank you ~

prashant said...

I love that psalm!!

Work From Home india

A Must-See Video for Every Christian