1. Pocky's Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Sticks. It's my favorite childhood snack in Thailand. I'm so glad that I can buy them in Asian grocery stores here. My kids love them, too :).
2. Writing poems. I enjoy writing poems; this week I wrote two. I'll share them sometime on this blog (they still need some polishing). On Tuesday, I just posted one of my old poems, Complete in Christ, at Faithful Feet (the international Christian blog that I'm a part of).
3. Christian.com. A free social network for Christians around the world. If you sign up, please add me as a friend (I'm Urailak L.).
4. Conservative Homeschooler. This is a conservative Christian homeschooling site for moms and dads to gather for friendship, faith, and fellowship. They just moved from ning site to a new site. If you sign up, please add me as a friend (I'm "LivingforGod" there :)).
5. "Trying to Forget". My 16 year old daughter, Alyssa, just made her second pro-life short film for the 36 hour film contest at Christianfilmmakers.org. I think it turned out really well, considering that the film was made within 36 hours. Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video. I notice that the video gets cut off on the right side here; please go to YouTube to see the full screen.
P.S. You can see her first pro-life short film here.