Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Quiche. I have not tasted any quiche I didn't like yet.
2. Massages. I love getting my shoulders and neck massaged by my husband or my daughter. Quite relaxing!
3. Screen saver. I enjoy looking at our random photos popping up on our computer screen.
4. I'm so happy for my youngest son; he won an honorable mention for the WaterBrook Multnomah's coloring contest. His prize includes a free copy of This Little Prayer of Mine and Sir Kendrick and the Castle of Bel Lione by Chuck Black. He was thrilled.
5. Playing games with my family. Five of us take turns picking a game (boardgame or card game) to play in the evening after dinner and our family's Bible & prayer time. Lots of fun and laughter, discussion and interaction, bonding and memory-making :)! What is your family's favorite boardgame or card game?