Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Great bargains. We bought a bike for our 11 yo son for $2 and a bagful of nice clothes for $1 at a church's rummage sale. We also got 24 DVDs for $20 at our local Hollywood Video store which was closing down. After we watch them, we'll trade the ones we don't want to keep on DVD Swap (I mentioned about that last week).
2. Fun family time at Wunderland (an arcade). On Tuesday, my husband took a day off and spent time with us (so glad we homeschool and can take a day off whenever we want to). We all had lots of fun and only spent about $15. My husband was extremely good at one of the games and won us tons of tickets which we traded in for several cool toys (worth more than $15).
3. Simple joys are the best! My boys can spend hours folding paper airplanes and testing them out. I enjoyed watching them help each other and I enjoyed trying their planes out, too. We also love doing Mad Libs (a great tool for teaching parts of speech). Laughter is guaranteed to follow :).
4. Chili paste with basil leaves (product of Thailand). Whenever I go to an Asian grocery store, this is the first thing I'm looking for. It's a staple item for me; it makes everything taste good :). It reminds me of Thailand (where I was born and raised).
5. My music playlist. I like to visit my blog because I enjoy listening to the songs on my playlist :). Right now, I'm listening to You Put This Love in My Heart by Keith Green. What is your favorite song on your playlist (if you have one)? If you don't have a playlist, what's your current favorite song (I might want to add it to my playlist :))?
Have a blessed Good Friday and Resurrection Day weekend, everyone! Jesus paid it all for you and me so that we can spend eternity with God! He died on that cross to save our souls. Because He lives, we can face any day, any trials, anything. We're victorious in Christ! There is no defeat...no despair...no death when we are in Christ.