Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Star and Scepter

This is a prophecy regarding the Messiah, Jesus Christ, Who is a Star (symbolizing light, glory, splendor, regal power) and Scepter (symbolizing royal power or authority, sovereignty). He is the Ruler over all and Victor over His enemies. He is the King of kings and Lord of lords. Jesus is our Guiding Light and victorious Deliverer.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, thank You for loving me and leading me, for saving me and sustaining me. Please direct my every step...every decision to be according to Your will. Please have Your way in me, ruling every aspect of my life. I surrender all to You and I desire to live for You and serve You, my King. Help me, Lord, to spread the good news of the kingdom everywhere I go.




No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian