Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Hugs from my kids. I can never get enough of them :). I love being surprised by the behind-the-back-from-nowhere hugs from my 16 year old daughter. I enjoy getting the giant squeezed front hugs from my 8 year old son. I treasure the once-in-a-blue-moon neck hugs from my 11 year old son (who has autism).
2. Hymns. We just finished reading Mr. Pipes and the British Hymn Makers. We'll soon start Mr. Pipes and Psalms and Hymns of the Reformation. We learned not only about the lives of famous hymn writers, but also the deep gratitude, utmost reverence, and high adoration that they had towards God, our Maker. I truly appreciate the Biblical worship, earnest prayers, and faith-building words expressed in hymns.
3. Winning prizes. I won the grand prize from the Celebrating Life Contest at Focus on the Family. I also won a book (Big Thoughts for Little People) from Tyndale. I am very thankful!
4. Swagbucks. You can search the web (which most of us do all the time anyway) and earn prizes at swagbucks. Very easy and fun. It's free to sign up. Right now, they are celebrating their 2nd birthday and giving out many codes for free extra swagbucks.
5. Naps/Sleep. I'm blessed to be able to fall asleep easily. I just need more quantity :).