Saturday, February 6, 2010

Until the Whole World Hears


Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.
Lord, I want to feel Your heart
And see the world through Your eyes
I want to be Your hands and feet
I want to live a life that leads

Ready yourselves
Ready yourselves
Let us shine the light of Jesus in the darkest night
Ready yourselves
Ready yourselves
May the powers of darkness tremble as our praises rise

Until the whole world hears, Lord we are calling out
Lifting up Your name for all to hear the sound
Like voices in the wilderness we're crying out
As the day draws near
We'll sing until the whole world hears

Lord, let Your sleeping giant arise
Catch the demons by surprise
Holy nation sanctified
Let this be our battle cry

We'll sing until the whole world hears
We'll sing until the whole world hears

Want to be Your hands and feet
Want to live a life that leads
To see You set the captive free
Until the whole world hears

And I pray that they will see
More of You and less of me
Lord, I want my life to be
The song You sing

"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the Gospel of God's grace." (Acts 20:24)  This task is not done until the whole world hears.  "And this Gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14) 

"How, then, can they call on the One they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"" (Romans 10:14-15)  Let's do all we can to reach the lost (especially the unreached) with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  The harvest is ripe.  The need is urgent.  What are you doing about it?

Previous Songs:
- Take My Life
- In Christ Alone
- Sweetly Broken
- Be Thou My Vision
- God With Us
- Offering- Christmas Version 
- How Many Kings
- Give Thanks
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
- He Knows My Name
- Oh Lord, You're Beautiful!
- What the Lord Has Done in Me
- I Surrender All
- Mighty To Save
- Could I Be Called a Christian?
- Cry Out to Jesus
- Jesus, Be the Center
- God of Justice
- Love That Will Not Let Me Go
- I Will Offer Up My Life
- When It's All Been Said and Done
- Knowing You, Jesus

2 comments:

gemini said...

Hello, I love your song lists...i especially love.."Love that will not let me go." I think I heard it sang by the Gaithers. My first time to join TSMSS. Join me too. Am still trying to download the video version but having a hard time. Got to ask help from friends who know how to. Have happy weekend.

Penney Douglas said...

I love your songlist too. I couldn't bring myself to turn off the music player for a long time so that I could watch the video. I enjoyed the music so much. I finally watched both videos. enjoyed them both. thanks!

A Must-See Video for Every Christian