Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Dates (time alone) with my sweetheart. Rare but precious :). I'm thankful to get two this past week.
2. Our family's Bible/prayer time. We enjoy discussing about the Bible with our kids and training them to be like the Bereans.
3. Reading. So many good books...so little time. I just finished Life Lessons from A Horse Whisperer by Dr. Lew Sterrett (with Bob Smietana) and now I'm reading One Million Arrows by Julie Ferwerda. By the way, my 16 year old daughter wrote a review of Thicker Than Blood by C.J.Darlington at Growing In Grace online Magazine. You can also read her interview with the author and enter her book giveaway.
4. Photography. I love taking photos of God's creation; I have a photo blog called, "My Father's World." Right now, I'm hosting a giveaway that may interest people who enjoy photography. You can win one 18x24 poster print (to be made from your digital photo of your choice).
5. State of the Nation 2 with Ken Ham. It is close to an hour long, but it's so good! I hope you'll take time to listen. Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.