I like the name of this party, "Harvest of Friends" :); last month, I posted about a different kind of harvest, Plentiful Harvest. I am so glad that you decided to stop by and visit today. Please take a look around and leave me a comment. Below are my answers to some of the questions that Lynnette Kraft at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground, the hostess of Harvest of Friends Blog Party, came up with for us to get to know one another better and other questions I got tagged on Facebook.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
I usually don't eat while blogging; however, I occasionally have some chocolate :).
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
I wouldn't want to live without Christ. But for "thing," it would be my Bible.
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Farm near beach and mountains :).
4. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
I prefer staying at home with the fam. If I socialize, my family is usually with me.
5. What's your all time favorite movie?
I don't have an all time favorite movie. I like Fireproof, Facing the Giants, and Flywheel.
6. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
I don't wear make up.
7. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
Hidden talent? It must still be hidden :). I would like to learn how to swim and play guitar.
8. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His great sense of humor and his passion for the Lord.
9. What is something you love to smell?
Fresh air after the rain and fresh baked goods out of the oven.
10. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
My indecisiveness (I like to take a long time to think things over.) :)
11. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Giving firstfruits to the Lord...supporting native missionaries through Gospel for Asia
12. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
A loud laugher. My husband and kids often make me laugh.
13. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Memorizing the Scriptures
14. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Frugal...so that I can be a big giver :).
15. Would you want to be famous?
Only if becoming famous would give me a platform and opportunity to share the Gospel widely and lead many to Christ....otherwise, no.
16. What is your occupation right now?
Blessed wife and homeschool mom
17. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Probably Olympics sport events
18. What is your favorite drink?
Thai iced tea when the weather is hot; hot cocoa when the weather is cold
19. Have you ever dyed your hair?
No, I love my black hair.
20. What is your favorite food?
Thai food/spicy food
21. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Leaves and mud (I enjoyed playing pretend.)
22. What is your favorite season?
I like all four seasons.
23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Spicy hamburgers?
I don't eat beef...so maybe spicy veggie burgers or spicy salmon burgers or spicy buffalo burgers...with cheese.
24. Favorite dog breed?
Golden retriever and German shepherd
25. What is your favorite flower?