Saturday, October 24, 2009

What the Lord Has Done in Me


Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.
        What the Lord Has Done in Me by Hillsong

"Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God." (2 Corinthians 3:5)  Whatever good you see in me is what the Lord has done in me.  It's not about me; it's all about Him.

Hosanna to the Lamb that was slain in our place and rose again!  "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"" (John 1:29)  "In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"" (Revelation 5:12)

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death." (Romans 8:1-2)  "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." (John 8:36)  Amen!  I am free and I can truly live because the Spirit of Christ lives in me.


Previous Songs:
- I Surrender All
- Mighty To Save
- Could I Be Called a Christian?
- Cry Out to Jesus
- Jesus, Be the Center
- God of Justice
- Love That Will Not Let Me Go
- I Will Offer Up My Life
- When It's All Been Said and Done
- Knowing You, Jesus
- In Christ Alone
- Be Thou My Vision

8 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE this song...and the video is great...I am always amazed at what the Lord does...even when the situation looks hopeless....

Marina@EBMR said...

This was one of my favorites in college and still is.

http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/2009/10/then-sings-my-soul-saturday-1024.html

Mary said...

Beautiful, beautiful...lyrics and the way Hillsong delivers the message moves my heart to worship, hands and heart surrendered to Him. Thanks so much for sharing...it touched me greatly this morning!

God bless,
Mary

Peggy said...

Oh Yes...what the LORD has done in each of us and prayerfully will continue to do for us and others yet to come to know Him so we may ALL proclaim HOSANNA to Our King! Thanks for this beautiful choice by Hillsong & the additional scriptures you selected! His WORD will not return void! Jesus Christ has set us free! Alleluia!
Praise His Holy Name & may you enJOY worship of Him with TSMSS & your time with Him this weekend!

Lisa notes... said...

Such a great song! And a great reminder of what the LORD does, not us. Your scriptures are wonderful that you chose to share. Thanks!

RCUBEs said...

Thank you for sharing the beautiful song and those powerful verses! God bless you.

MsRay said...

We are blessed to have a wonderful LORD!

Cathy said...

That is beautiful, thank you for sharing it.

A Must-See Video for Every Christian