Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mighty To Save


Today in the afternoon, we will have a party celebrating our sons' birthdays (Josiah turning 11 today and Isaiah turning 8 tomorrow). I asked them what song they would like me to put it on my blog for TSMSS. They picked "Mighty To Save."  They love this song; I do, too :)!

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given for men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.



"If we can trust God for our eternal salvation, how can we not trust Him to provide for the "little" things of life?" ~M.E.Howard


Previous Songs:
- Could I Be Called a Christian?
- Cry Out to Jesus
- Jesus, Be the Center
- God of Justice
- Love That Will Not Let Me Go
- I Will Offer Up My Life
- When It's All Been Said and Done
- Knowing You, Jesus
- In Christ Alone
- Be Thou My Vision

6 comments:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

Hello, was quite busy last few weeks, so I wasn't able to visit.
Glad to be here again and thank you for sharing this song.
Blessings to you and your family

http://sarahg26.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Enjoy Happy Birthday's with your sons and family...your boys picked a wonderful song to share today!

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet boys. That is wonderful they chose that great song.

Lisa notes... said...

Great pick. I love this song, too. Happy Birthday to everyone!

Mocha with Linda said...

This is a great song. Happy birthday to your boys!

RCUBEs said...

Happy birthday to your sons! They picked a nice song, indeed! God bless you all.

A Must-See Video for Every Christian