Friday, October 9, 2009

Best Brothers...Best Buddies

Friday Photo Flashback 



Tomorrow, my son, Josiah, will turn 11 and on Sunday, my youngest son, Isaiah, will turn 8.  The pictures above were taken in Oct., 2004.  Can you tell they were "King" Josiah and "Prophet" Isaiah? :)  I am so thankful that my boys are each other's best buddies.  They both can't wait to celebrate their birthday's party together tomorrow.

"How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!" Psalm 133:1

P.S. I just spent hours making a Smilebox (slideshow) with my boys' pictures (72 total) but then the computer froze up on me and all that I did was gone.  I will try again when I get a chance :).

Previous Friday Photo Flashback:
- Harvest Festival
- I Love Mommy & Daddy
- Corn Roast Festival
- A Taste of Thailand
- I Could Never Promise You
- In Father's Hands
- Thai Version of Wipe Out
- My Graduation Day in Thailand

3 comments:

Carin said...

So sweet! Don't they just grow so quickly.

More Than Words said...

They are adorable!!

That is just like my two youngest sons. They are very close! My younger one really looks up to his brother!

Chris said...

how sweet!

A Must-See Video for Every Christian