I am playing along with Amydeanne at The 160 Acrewoods. Here are my top 10 reads of 2009 (besides the Bible, of course :)).
10. Blue Like Play Dough by Tricia Goyer
9. Reflections of God's Holy Land by Eva Marie Everson and Miriam Feinberg
8. In the Footsteps of Paul by Ken Duncan
7. Treasured by Leigh McLeroy
6. Pearl Girls (compiled by Margaret McSweeney)
5. O2 Breathing New Life into Faith by Richard Dahlstrom
4. 40 Loaves by C.D.Baker
3. Fearless by Max Lucado
2. Primal by Mark Batterson
1. If God Is Good by Randy Alcorn
You can click on the titles to read my reviews. What was your favorite read of 2009? I'm looking forward to reading more good books in 2010 :).