1. I am thankful that the best Gift in the world is free to all. "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16) No gifts can ever compare to Jesus, the greatest Gift of all!
2. I am thankful for any gifts or abilities the Lord has blessed me with. I desire to use them wisely and for His glory.
3. I am thankful that God never leaves me nor forsakes me (Deuteronomy 31:6). Praise Immanuel (Matthew 1:23)! God is with us and in us!
4. I am thankful for running water and clean water. Water is very important; however, we don't really think about it until we have to live without it. One of my friends has had no water because of broken pipes. Daily living has become difficult for her and her family. Now think about those people in some countries who have no clean water. Please do all you can to help.
5. I am thankful for Christian writers who are willing to share their stories to help and encourage others. I am hosting 12 Pearls of Christmas. Each day until Dec. 25th, I post different inspiring and touching stories written by Christian female authors. Please scroll down to read what I have posted so far.
P.S. I'm having a book giveaway on my HSB blog. You can win a copy of 40 Loaves: Breaking Bread with Our Father Each Day by C.D. Baker.