Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Days



"Be very careful, then, how you live--not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15-16

Each day is a gift from the Lord.  I want to live my days according to His Word and His will, spending my time on earth wisely and for His glory.  I want to live each day in the light of eternity, keeping an eternal perspective with me always (see the post below).

As each year goes by, I ponder: Are my faith and love (for God and for others) growing?  I hope and pray that they are.


Previous WFW:

6 comments:

RCUBEs said...

And He'll be the One Who always sustains us with His strength in order for us to be more like Jesus. "He Who started the work in us will be faithful to complete it..." God bless.

ozjane said...

Clever and thoughtful graphic
Blessings in 2010 in Him.

Chelle said...

AMEN!!!!!

life's journey said...

Truly he is wonderful...Amen...Happy WFW! Mine is up...

Cathy said...

A neat picture and great Word ~

Amydeanne said...

I sure need to remember this one!

Happy WFW and May God Bless you through the New Year!

A Must-See Video for Every Christian