Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Inspiration


What inspires you to blog or write? 
God's love and His Word inspire me to blog/write and are the driving forces of pretty much everything I do.  God's love enables me to love God and love people.  One of the reasons I blog is to share God's love with others and point them to Christ who came to earth because of God's love for everyone and who loved them so much that He died on the cross for their sins.  God's Word is what I live by and blog by.  Often, verses from the Bible pop up in my head and make me think of something relevant and then I share it on my blog hoping to encourage others.  Even if readers do not get anything else from my blog except the knowledge that Jesus loves them and the desire to have relationship with Him, I shall not have blogged in vain.  "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." (1 Corinthians 10:31)  To me, "whatever you do" includes blogging; I blog/write for the glory of God.

No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian