Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas 2009

May Jesus always be on your mind and may His love, peace, and joy always be in your heart! Please join us in celebrating Christ not just at Christmastime but all throughout the year. "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4)

Merry CHRISTmas and have a blessed New Year!

Note: Please turn off my playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the slideshow.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Merry CHRISTmas!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

RCUBEs said...

Getting goosebumps here as I read your post. Because I just posted mine and I felt the Lord just wanted me to talk about "love" for He is love. And post the video from an old show about a prison and the female inmate, singing "Silent Night"...
It's all about Him. And yes, we have so many blessings to be thankful for. And the best is having Him in our lives. Love and blessings to you sister and God bless you and your beautiful family abundantly.

RCUBEs said...

BTW, it is a "good kind of goosebumps", not fear... :)

A Must-See Video for Every Christian