Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Clean and neat house. I enjoyed it tremendously while it lasted :).
2. Reading aloud to my kids. I've always loved doing that no matter how old they get :). I daily read the Bible to the boys. I've also been reading aloud Mr. Pipes and Psalms and Hymns of the Reformation.
3. DVD Swap. I really like getting rid of DVDs that we no longer want to watch/keep and in return receiving DVDs that we want to watch/add to our collection. Yesterday, I was excited to receive the DVD that I requested. I'm also a fan of Paperback Swap.
4. Chatting with my 16 year old daughter. She is so fun to be around. She is also wise and mature. We are very close; we can talk about anything.
5. My daughter's compassion for the unborn and passion to be a voice for them. Every year, she participates in Steps for Life, an annual fund-raising event for Pregnancy Resource Centers. Last year, she raised $1,362.20. Her goal this year is $1,500. Please consider helping save the innocent lives by clicking here. Thanks and God bless!