Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Attending our niece's baptism. I was so happy and excited for her.
2. Getting my teeth cleaned. I know you might think it's weird but I enjoy going to the dentist. I like to relax in the reclining chair and pray or listen to the music (thanfully, my dentist and his crew are Christian and they only play music from a Christian radio station).
3. Getting packages in the mail. It seems like I've been getting a package pretty much everyday because I'm a book reviewer for several publishers. Have you seen my latest review for the book, One Million Arrows? It's a must-read book :)! I also just posted another book review and giveaway at my other blog. You can win a copy of Mother-Daughter Duet or Dancing with My Father.
4. Surprising others. I enjoy giving and making things to surprise people like my secret sister at church and now getting ready to send a surprise package to a fellow homeschool mom (part of a swap fun at the Homeschool Louge). My theme for my package is "Spring Forward with God's Peace and Joy."
5. Costco. One of my favorite stores. We go broke whenever we go there but we are stocked up with yummy food. I wouldn't mind camping out or being stranded at Costco :).