Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rejoice!



"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
"Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again: Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4
"You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand." Psalm 16:11

There is fullness of joy in God's presence.  Each day is a gift from the Lord filled with new possibilities.  My prayer today: Lord, please make my life a joy to You & to others, in spite of my trials and sufferings. You're my Source of joy & strength!  I rejoice and delight in You always. 

Smile...God loves you!


Previous WFW:

7 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

What a beautiful prayer:
"Lord, please make my life a joy to You & to others, in spite of my trials and sufferings. You're my Source of joy & strength! I rejoice and delight in You always."

I am joining in and echoing your prayer. When I rest in Him ...He provides me with joy.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

lori said...

Rejoicing with you!!
Love this!!

peace,
lori

LeAnn said...

Those are some of my favorite verses you have there all bundled up together. How wonderful!

Peggy said...

Blessings my sweet sister and AMEN! ...Rejoicing in this day and enjoying your beautiful photo of this flower!

May we bask in the fullness of joy in God's Presence. Thanks for such beautiful encouragement and Elohim's creation! It's when we have these trials and sufferings that His joy is so beautiful & refreshing but needed so much...arms lifted in Praise!

Susan said...

Great word for today. Beautiful flower too.


Blessings to you this WFW♥

ozjane said...

Lovely verses and picture........I spent some time on line earlier putting in a slightly late (and getting the late discount) for next Spring's bulbs.....we are enjoying Autumn in the South.

Kaye Swain said...

I love your inspirational Bible verses and the daffodil is a delightful reminder that it is almost SPRING! HOORAY :) Thank you for an encouraging Word-filled Wednesday!

A Must-See Video for Every Christian