Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Homemade tuna. One of our neighbors gave us a basket filled with apples, pears, dates, and a jar of her delicious homemade tuna as a thank-you gift for picking up their mail and feeding their sheep while her husband and she were on their vacation.
2. Haagen-Dazs ice cream bars, especially the vanilla & dark chocolate ones. One of my favorite treats!
3. Secret Sister Reveal Party at church. I had a great time at the party last night. My secret sister turned out to be my secret sister :). The one I had prayed for is actually the same one who had been praying for me.
4. Tulips. One of my favorite flowers. My (no longer) secret sister gave me a pot of beautiful red tulips. It's now sitting on my front porch.
5. My 3 current fabulous giveaways: Win 2 certificates for What's In the Bible? DVDs by Phil Vischer, Win 500 custom made business cards, Win a copy of Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris.