Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday's Fave Five #84

It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).

My Fave Five this week:-
1. As usual, we all had a blast at our annual Father's Day Cookout at my father-in-law's place.
Eric (my husband) and Isaiah (my 11 yo son) remained the croquet winning team for 2 years in a row. Beautiful day, great food, wonderful company and conversation, and many...many rounds of croquet.



2.
It was fun for all five of us to watch Monsters University 3D at the theater on Monday (free advance screening for review). We had not been to the movie theater for a while. 


3. I got a new pair of eyeglasses. I like its purple rim :).

4. I enjoyed Dairy Queen's ice cream cake at the graduation party for a Chinese student last night. The cake was cute, too :).



5. Check out A.C.T.S. Summer of Service and enter to win The Imagination Station Books #1-3 at http://fivesavedbygrace.blogspot.com/2013/06/acts-part-ii-imagine.html .

5 comments:

Faith said...

I read your post and said to my self Oh NO!! i forgot to mention Father's day. It was a very busy last week of school for us! LOL.....that cake is so cute.....my children used to love hello kitty :) I hope you enjoy the start of summer and have a blessed weekend.

Kathie said...

I forgot to mention Father's Day too - and we had all of dh's family - a big crowd! :)

Love that DQ cake - so cute!

Reading the quotes on the sidebar - powerful!

Happy weekend!

Paula said...

My girls would love that Hello Kitty cake. I'll have to check out the movie review. The kids have been eagerly awaiting this one.

ellen b said...

Looks like a great Father's day! I didn't mention Father's day, either but we haven't celebrated yet...
We postponed it because of Hubby's travel. Love the cake!! Have a great weekend.

Susanne said...

Sounds like a fun father's day! I've been wanting to see Monter's Inc 3D. The first one is one of my favorite cartoons.

A Must-See Video for Every Christian