My Fave Five this week:-
1. As usual, we all had a blast at our annual Father's Day Cookout at my father-in-law's place. Eric (my husband) and Isaiah (my 11 yo son) remained the croquet winning team for 2 years in a row. Beautiful day, great food, wonderful company and conversation, and many...many rounds of croquet.
2. It was fun for all five of us to watch Monsters University 3D at the theater on Monday (free advance screening for review). We had not been to the movie theater for a while.
3. I got a new pair of eyeglasses. I like its purple rim :).
4. I enjoyed Dairy Queen's ice cream cake at the graduation party for a Chinese student last night. The cake was cute, too :).
5. Check out A.C.T.S. Summer of Service and enter to win The Imagination Station Books #1-3 at http://fivesavedbygrace.blogspot.com/2013/06/acts-part-ii-imagine.html .