This is my first time participating in the Thankful Thursday meme hosted by Sonya and the Thankful Thursday meme hosted by Laurie.
I know most (if not all :)) of the things on my list are obvious but I still would like to mention them because they are very important in my life.
1. I am thankful for who God is...for all His attributes.
2. I am thankful for God's unconditional love, amazing grace, never-ending mercy, forgiveness, peace, joy, and strength.
3. I am thankful for my salvation through Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior, my Shepherd & Best Friend.
4. I am thankful for my family. The Lord has blessed me with the most wonderful husband (a man after God's own heart) and three precious children who delight in God and His Word.
5. I am thankful for God's Word which is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. I am thankful for the Bibles in print and the ones on CDs. My boys listen to them at night in their bedroom.
"It is impossible for that man to despair who remembers that His Helper is omnipotent." ~Jeremy Taylor (1613-1667)
"If we can trust God for our eternal salvation, how can we not trust Him to provide for the "little" things of life?" ~M.E.Howard