Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jesus, Be the Center

From the Heart of Worship

Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.

Jesus Be The Centre (Words and Music by Michael Frye)


"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.  The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

Jesus, please always be the center of my life!  I want none of me and all of You.  I need You, Lord!

Previous Songs:
- God of Justice
- Love That Will Not Let Me Go
- I Will Offer Up My Life
- When It's All Been Said and Done
- Knowing You, Jesus
- In Christ Alone
- Be Thou My Vision

5 comments:

Karen said...

I love this song! It proclaims one of my favorite prayers....

Mocha with Linda said...

Great song.

Those are also incredible Insightful Quotes in your sidebar. Much to ponder!

annies home said...

what a great song love the guitar playing in it and reminds me of some old christian songs heard as a child. so great to hear those words. I have also signed up to follow your blog because of love the content I found on it please visit mine as well if you find time see if you also like my blog

Cathy said...

Thanks for sharing that prayerful song. I had not heard it before.

Sisterlisa said...

Thank you sharing that and for linking up with us at GGM.

A Must-See Video for Every Christian