Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Advent Day 10: The Most Important Commandment

- Jesus was quoting from Deuteronomy 6:4-5.
- God's laws are not burdensome. Jesus summarized all God's laws into 2 simple principles: love God and love others.
- The most important commandment of all is to love God completely with all we are and all we have. God is to be loved with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- "If you love Me, keep My commands...Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I too will love them and show Myself to them... If you keep My commands, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commands and remain in His love." ~Jesus (John 14:15, 21, 15:10)







No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian