My Fave Five this week:-
1. We watched Letters to God DVD. Love it! Sad but so good. I was in tears. How thankful I am for the hope we have in Jesus Christ!
2. My daughter turned 20 this past Tuesday. We celebrated her birthday earlier with family on Saturday. We had a blast playing a spy game (many rounds) and improv games.
3. Fresh fruits and Smashing Smoothies...very refreshing on a sweaty, sticky day :)!
#mangoes #blueberries #lychees #greekyogurt #vanillaicecream #healthyandyummy
4. Walking and worshiping the Lord (while listening to my mp3 player) at the same time during late evening in beautiful breezy weather...
5. My husband took 2 days off from work this week. The kids and I love having him home with us. We also enjoy going to YMCA to exercise (and get out of the heat :)).
Extra: You can enter to win a copy of Adventures in Odyssey 90 Devotions for Kids on my other blog at http://fivesavedbygrace.blogspot.com/2013/07/acts-part-iii-grow-in-your-walk-with.html ! Ends 7/31