My Fave Five this week:
1. Seahawks won their first Super Bowl! We enjoyed watching it and eating all the yummy foods while watching it :). We're glad to see the players using their platform for the glory of God. Check out this video!
2. On Tuesday, the kids and I watched the #creationdebate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham. We think Ken Ham did a great job. The Gospel and God's truths were proclaimed. Very proud of Ken Ham. Still praying for Bill Nye. If you missed the debate, you can still watch it at http://debatelive.org/ .
3. I like this video: Why Shouldn't Christians Accept Millions of Years?
I don't know why it's so hard for people to believe that God took 6 days for creation. He could have easily done all in a blink of an eye if He wanted to. He is God!
4. This week, I took two online quizzes: What Career Should You Actually Have? and Spiritual Gifts Test. Very interesting!
5. Snow! We Oregonians finally got substantial snow. Our family had lots of fun sledding!