Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday's Fave Five #91

It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story)
My Fave Five this week:

1. Last weekend, it was snow pretty :)! We had our own Winter Olympics here. Sledding Race. So much fun! One of my favorite things about snow is: having my husband home with us for four days in a row!

2. My daughter who is away at college also enjoyed snow this past weekend. She made a video sharing the simple joys of snow by using her iPhone.

3. My daughter (same one...I only have 1 daughter) has interned as a director and editor of Split Screen (a weekly show about video games) at her college's TV station.

4. I'd like to share 3 of my favorite Thai commercials: One about KindnessJane's Secret, and Mom's Choice. I was born and raised in Thailand. These made me proud :).


5. You can read my review of The Marriage You've Always Wanted by Gary Chapman and enter a giveaway here. Fantastic book!

Happy Valentine's Day! Feliz Día de San Valentín! 情人節快樂! Chúc mừng Ngày lễ Tình yêu! Glad alla hjärtans dag! ハッピーバレンタインデー! มีความสุขในวันวาเลนไทน์ ! Maligayang Araw ng mga Puso! Gelukkige Valentijnsdag!

I made a Valentine's Day gift for you all. Please feel free to print it out if you like :).


4 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for the Valentine's card. So precious and full of truth.Someday I want to learn to make one of those.

I Phones can do the coolest things (apparently - I don't have one). Fun video your daughter made about the snow. And what a great experience your daughter is getting at her university TV station.

I smiled when you said you had your own Olympics.

Susanne said...

That's really neat that your daughter gets to do fun things at the college tv station. And how fun that your family took advantage of the snow and had your own mini olympics. I used to love sledding with my kids when they were little. Thanks for the valentine!

Willow said...

What a cute video from OSU! I loved watching the snow flakes falling.
Your own Olympics? Who won Gold??

Mia said...

Glad you got to enjoy some good family time and snow! Happy Valentine's Day!

A Must-See Video for Every Christian