Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Heart to Know God

- A heart to know God is a gift from God! This verse shows the gracious and merciful nature of God. He is God of second chances; He is God of restoration!
- He will give His people a heart that is tender, responsive, loving, obedient...a heart completely devoted to Him and longing to serve Him fully and faithfully.
"I will give them an undivided heart and put a new Spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow My decrees and be careful to keep My laws. They will be My people, and I will be their God." (Ezekiel 11:19-20) "I will give you a new heart and put a new Spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow My decrees and be careful to keep My laws." (Ezekiel 36:26-27) What's our part? Seek Him and surrender our lives to Him! "Then you will call on Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:12-13)
- He desires us to seek Him, know Him, follow Him with an undivided heart, and love Him with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. He, the Creator of the Universe, wants us sinners to have an intimate relationship with Him. Truly beyond comprehension!

No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian