Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Christ Working Powerfully in Me

"He is the One we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ. To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me." Colossians 1:28-29
It should be the goal for every Christian ministry to proclaim Christ, to admonish & teach everyone with all wisdom in order to help them become fully mature in Christ. We must always labor/serve God faithfully and strenuously not with our own strength but with Christ's power and strength working in us. Christ gives us all the energy we need.

"My dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God Who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill His good purpose." (Philippians 2:12-13)


No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian