It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story)
My Fave Five this week:
1. Congratulations to my daughter! 4.0 GPA for her first year at OSU (while doing AFROTC, interning at the TV station on campus, and volunteering as part of Arnold Air Society), got a part-time job for next school year as the Beaver News Director, and now serving on a one-month mission trip with Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ) in Seattle (which includes a Department of Corrections internship and outreach to the homeless, inner city youth, and prisoners). Please keep her and the whole summer project crew in your prayers. Thanks!
2. Fantastic feast + Bocce blast + lots of laughter = What a wonderful way to start summer off with :)! We spent our first day of summer at my father-in-law's house having so much fun. The weather was "perfect", too.
3. I made a power-packed slushy. Mangoes, mandarin oranges, cherries, apple juice, and crushed ice. Very refreshing!
4. Have you seen this cool video of 5 cute Korean kids playing guitar: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152451302427418 ?
5. We signed up a family membership at YMCA. I tried a Zumba class for the first time. It was fun :).
Bonus: You can enter to win a copy of Veil of Tears DVD at http://